Skilled: Park Bridge Repair
- Sep 30 2017 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (EDT)
- Jasper, GA
- Revolution Church
We are looking for 5-6 skilled carpenters to help us repair a small bridge at Lee Newton Park in Jasper. This park has many events held within it multiple times a year and there a tons of people who walk across this main bridge on a weekly basis. Not only will this project create a safer environment for those who visit the park, but it may also help the city expand the number of events held there.
We will be replacing the handrails and also all the deck boards. If we run into decking support issues, we will fix that problem as well. This bridge is approximately 20' long and about 10' wide.
Stories Tell your story
|Volunteer Waiver Form|
- Complete volunteer waiver form upon arrival
- Confidentiality of organization
- Take direction from project leader(s)
- Serve with a great attitude
- 18 years old or older
- Check the weather forecast to make sure appropriate attire is worn